Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance company that rewards people that take care of their lives with the best customer buying experience and highest value when it comes to available coverage and rates. Based on Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index, which uses lifestyle data to better classify customers’ health and lifestyle, qualifying customers can buy life insurance completely online and with no medical exams.
We are seeking a Training Manager to develop and execute the training experience for our internal sales team. Ideal candidates will have substantial experience creating curriculum, facilitating and measuring adult learning, as well as knowledge of life insurance products, systems and processes.
- Develop and implement an effective, user-friendly and results driven training program to support our internal life insurance sales team. Training resources can include online modules & curricula, powerpoint presentations, searchable databases, video tutorials, etc.
- Prepare and facilitate one on one and group training sessions for new and existing sales advisors
- Minimum 2 years of experience in life insurance sales
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sales training and/or curriculum development
- Excellent product knowledge & familiarity with multiple carriers in a brokerage setting
- A teamwork mindset – take ownership of your work AND your team’s success, and take initiative
- High sense of urgency and problem-solving state of mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with technology