About this position
The SEO manager will plan, develop and implement SEO strategies to drive organic growth that exceeds business goals by initiating and managing SEO projects independently and by collaborating with team members and managing external resources.
The SEO manager must be in a position to deliver excellent results through the optimization of the business online pages.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Measure and communicate the impact of Organic channels
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations (On site)
- Lead and execute the strategic direction of content creation strategy
- Master SEO related tools such Google Analytics and Moz
- Identify opportunities and creative solutions to scale organic growth
- 5+ years of experience with international online companies
- Up to date on all best practices, tools and SEO trends
- Native English Speaker – Advantage
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS as they relate to SEO
- Proven and successful track record in on site and off site strategies