About this position
We are seeking an experienced business development professional to accelerate and scale our partner customer acquisition channel. As Senior Business Development Manager, you will be tasked to identify top web, mobile, email, and other partners in the United States that could provide us potential life insurance customers effectively and at scale. You will build and cultivate strong relationships with them, and ultimately secure and grow partnerships that generate customers at effective acquisition rates.
This is a strategic role within the company, as you will be working with some of the largest publishers in the industry to develop long-term partnerships. You will work with cross-functional teams to propose the best solutions for partners to ensure continued customer growth and acquisition. This role requires a deep understanding of publisher needs, creative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to find the right product, creative, and commercial arrangement for a win-win partnership.
- Research and source new partnerships and customer acquisition opportunities
- Reach out, via various communication channels, and engage with new partners
- Creatively optimize the reach out and engagement process in order to increase conversion rates with partners
- Setting strategic KPIs and reporting on progress
- Setting up new partners and collaborate with product and analytics to constantly optimize partners’ performance
- Min 5 years experience in publisher partnerships for the purpose of user acquisition
- Extensive experience in media sales/buying
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, including presentations and data analysis
- Experience in SaaS and consultative sales – Advantage