Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance company that rewards people that take care of their lives with the best customer buying experience and highest value when it comes to available coverage and rates. Based on Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index, which uses lifestyle data to better classify customers’ health and lifestyle, qualifying customers can buy life insurance completely online and with no medical exams.
About this position
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team. You will be a key and pivotal part of our team, assisting the team to grow in scale and building the foundations of our sales department. You will assist in implementing processes, managing outsource resources and supporting the sales team, and working hands – on to optimize our systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and developing Saleforce.com CRM solution.
- Work closely with Sales / Revenue Operations leaders to capture requirements, design, and implement new system workflows and work processes
- Support the sales team use of Salesforce.com and Genesys Call Center solution
- Proactively identify new tools/processes to improve upon our technical workflows
- Establish strong working relationships with other cross-functional partners (e.g. marketing, R&D, and analytics) to improve overall operations
- Manage external Salesforce and Genesys Call Center support partners
- Minimum 4 year experience as Sales Operations / Business Operations / Tech Operations
- Salesforce hands-on experience (advantage for certified SF Administrator)
- Familiarity with Genesys Cloud or other comparable call center system – a significant plus
- Strong business acumen
- Proactive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & cross-functional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English