Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance company that rewards people that take care of their lives with the best customer buying experience and highest value when it comes to available coverage and rates. Based on Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index, which uses lifestyle data to better classify customers’ health and lifestyle, qualifying customers can buy life insurance completely online and with no medical exams.
We are seeking an energetic marketing professional to deliver impactful, strategic, and innovative marketing programs to facilitate the expansion of our product offerings to brokers, agencies, and independent agents nationwide. As Sproutt’s Product Marketing Manager, you will shape the voice of our product’s value; you will design and execute marketing programs that build awareness for Sproutt’s products and capabilities within the insurance distribution ecosystem, attract agencies and independent agents to our platform, and drive ecosystem members to sell Sproutt products. Working closely with product, sales and BD teams, you will be responsible for both strategy and execution; you’re a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target customers & their use cases, Sproutt’s value proposition, the market, and the competition
- Design and implement a marketing plan to competitively position Sproutt’s offering and drive awareness, activation, and ongoing growth and success
- Develop and manage all marketing content, ensuring it communicates the value of our platform in our audience’s language, including: sales collateral, webinars, and more
- Collaborate with product, sales, and design team members to refine and continuously grow and improve marketing effectiveness
- Ensure customer and client facing teams are equipped with ample collateral to sell Sproutt products
- Plan and execute online and offline events that evangelize Sproutt and its products within relevant communities, events, and conferences
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing a marketing program – ideally in a B2B or B2B2C model
- Proven experience in creating new marketing collateral, from writing the copy to working with designers
- Innovative thinker, creative and resourceful person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills