Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance company that uncovers and rewards the ‘hidden’ healthy behaviors in everyone. Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index (QLI) assesses behaviors that reflect healthy living to personalize life insurance policies for each customer. Sproutt sells its policies direct-to-consumers as well as through agents and brokers. Backed by several venture capital firms and global insurance companies, Sproutt’s business operations are based in New York with an R&D center in Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a Product Manager that will join our Tel Aviv office to be responsible for planning, designing and delivering optimal insurance agent and consumer facing services and products. The position requires proven experience in building digital products – B2C or B2B, optimizing customer acquisition funnels, and a natural tendency to operate based on data.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of Sproutt’s customers, competitors, partners, and the overall landscape
- Manage one or more products, gather requirements, and drive execution with quality
- Represent the products to stakeholders and peers in a way that clearly articulates the needs, objectives, and approach
- Build relationships and work cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders to ensure the product delivers against business objectives
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, marketers, data scientists, and content writers to transform the strategy into plans, requirements, wireframes, mocks, etc.
- Lead the product lifecycle process including testing, optimization, and enhancements
- Support sales, business development, marketing, and customer success organization with product related knowledge
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an owner’s mindset; must be able to influence decision making and drive projects end-to-end both independently and via collaboration
- Strong analytical, design, rapid prototyping skills
- Experience with analyzing highly complex purchase funnels in a digital environment
- Up to date, and constantly learning, modern design, consumer products, and apps
- Experience with agile development methodologies