Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance company that rewards people that take care of their lives with the best customer buying experience and highest value when it comes to available coverage and rates. Based on Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index, which uses lifestyle data to better classify customers’ health and lifestyle, qualifying customers can buy life insurance completely online and with no medical exams.
We are seeking a Partnership manager to accelerate and scale our partner customer acquisition channel. As Partnership Manager, you will be tasked to identify top web, mobile, email, and other partners in the United States that could provide us potential life insurance customers effectively and at scale. You will generate new partnership opportunities through tactics including outbound emails, Linkedin, and more.
This is a unique role within the company, You will work with cross-functional teams to propose the best solutions for new partners and affiliates to ensure continued customer growth and acquisition. This role requires a deep understanding of publisher and affiliate needs, creative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to find the right product, creative, and commercial arrangement for a win-win partnership.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and source new partnerships and customer acquisition opportunities
- Reach out, via various communication channels, and engage with new partners
- Creatively optimize the reach out and engagement process to increase conversion rates with partners
- Setting Company KPIs and reporting on progress
- Setting up new partners and collaborate with product and analytics to constantly optimize partners’ performance
- Min 2 years experience in publisher partnerships for user acquisition
- Extensive experience in media buying / Affiliate marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and numerical skills, including presentations and data analysis
- Experience in SaaS and consultative sales – Advantage
- Experience with outreach marketing – Advantage