Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance company that rewards people that take care of their lives with the best customer buying experience and highest value when it comes to available coverage and rates. Based on Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index, that uses lifestyle data to better classify customers’ health and lifestyle, qualifying customers can buy life insurance completely online and with no medical exams.
About this position
We are seeking an energetic marketing professional to deliver an impactful, strategic, and innovative marketing program to facilitate the expansion of our product offerings to brokers, agencies, and independent agents nationwide. As Sproutt’s Marketing Director, you will design and execute a marketing program that builds awareness for Sproutt’s products and capabilities within the insurance distribution ecosystem, attracts brokers, agencies, and independent agents to our platform, and drives ecosystem members to sell Sproutt products. The strategy should cover materials, collateral, tools, and marketing messages that activate agencies and independent agents on Sproutt’s network and empowers them with the knowledge and incentive to be successful in selling Sproutt’s products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement marketing plan to competitively position Sproutt’s offering and drive awareness, activation, and ongoing growth and success
- Develop and manage all marketing content, including outreach materials, webinars, events, etc.
- Collaborate with product, sales, and design team members to refine and continuously grow and improve marketing effectiveness
- Plan and execute online and offline events that evangelize Sproutt and its products within relevant communities, events, and conferences
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing a marketing program – ideally in a B2B2C model
- Proven experience in creating new marketing collateral, from writing the copy to working with designers
- Innovative thinker, creative and resourceful person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills