Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance company that rewards people that take care of their lives with the best customer buying experience and highest value when it comes to available coverage and rates. Based on Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index, which uses lifestyle data to better classify customers’ health and lifestyle, qualifying customers can buy life insurance completely online and with no medical exams.
About this position
We’re seeking an experienced Insurance Sales Recruiter to source, attract, and hire qualified candidates to join the Sproutt team. Ideal candidates will have experience sourcing life insurance professionals, particularly in the Kansas City region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build an applicant pipeline and a pool of qualified candidates; own and manage all hiring processes to support the growth of our rapidly expanding team
- Creatively attract top talent by posting and advertising all open positions, reaching out to potential candidates from your own established network, and by working with external recruiters and resources.
- Source and evaluate applicants, conduct initial interviews and coordinate all follow up interviews.
- Provide regular updates to hiring managers and relevant stakeholders on pipeline development and progress of candidates.
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple roles simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years of experience recruiting for life and health insurance sales
- High sense of urgency, creativity and problem-solving state of mind
- Ability to communicate consistently, precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers
- Must feel comfortable working in a technological environment
- Honesty and integrity