Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance distributor who provides both a direct to consumer and agent platform. Our platform takes the complexity out of selling life insurance and provides agents and consumers a modern digital experience. Sproutt rewards people that take care of their lives with the best customer buying experience and highest value when it comes to available coverage and rates. We also offer a full suite of products to match any consumer’s health. Based on Sproutt’s Quality of Life Index, which uses lifestyle data to better classify customers’ health and lifestyle, qualifying customers can buy life insurance completely online and with no medical exams.
We’re seeking an experienced Life Insurance Hybrid Wholesaler to develop, manage and nurture strong relationships across multiple distribution channels to bolster company objectives and meet sales goals. As a Sproutt Hybrid Wholesaler, you will be directly involved with all aspects of agent support functions, sales campaigns, business development and expansion of distribution. The hybrid wholesaler is also a member of the sales desk and supports business development efforts across the enterprise.
- Provide exceptional sales support for distribution and our strategic partners.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new and existing agents to meet company growth targets.
- Deep understanding of life insurance products and underwriting.
- Develop marketing materials, sales campaigns and other collateral to drive sales.
- Master our internal processes and platform and develop a deep understanding of Sproutt’s product suite in order to serve as an effective resource to potential and existing clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams – including Business Development, Operations, and Marketing – to refine processes, advise on sales collateral, and define metrics of success.
- Onboard new agents and strategic partners
- Provide training to both new and existing agents.
- Drive operational process improvements across the enterprise
- Life, Accident and Health License
- Minimum 4 years of experience as internal wholesaler
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility with new and existing agents
- High sense of urgency; Capacity to prioritize workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- A teamwork mindset
- Resourceful, driven, and capable of multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Honesty & integrity