About this position
We’re looking for insurance professionals with experience in life insurance case management.
As a Case Manager, you will own and manage a caseload of in-process individual life insurance applications from submission to carrier through policy issuing. Duties include, reviewing new applications for missing data prior to submission; ordering underwriting requirements; coordinating and following up with customers, carriers, and vendors to ensure all outstanding case requirements are met in a seamless and efficient manner; collaborating with sales teams; and offering outstanding customer service.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3+ year experience working in the insurance industry (Life, Health, or Annuity) within the area of Case/Account Management ** Knowledge of the life insurance process is a must **
- Highly organized person with superb attention to details
- Capacity to prioritize workload and work in fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency and problem-solving state of mind
- Ability to communicate consistently, precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers
- A teamwork mindset – take ownership of your work AND your team’s success, and take initiative
- Honesty and integrity